About the product:
Environmentally friendly, reusable and sustainable 7-piece beechwood cutlery set that comes wrapped in a cotton canvas wrap-around cutlery bag. Eco friendly cutlery set, made from sustainably grown FSC certified beechwood from Germany. The beechwood cutlery set is a perfect way to stay eco-friendly and make the small changes needed to help the environment by reducing the use of plastic cutlery.
The cutlery set is light weight durable and comes protected in a cutlery bag that has multiple different colours and patterns that you can chose from.
The cutlery set is perfect to take to work, to the picnic or for travelling. The beechwood cutlery set can also make a beautiful gift for friends and family.
History behind the bamboo straw:
The bamboo straws are sourced from Buleleng, north Bali. They are washed, polished and cut by a family in Ubud. The bamboo straw production was started by a boy who needed to fund for his education. Today his whole family is helping him to meet the demand for his growing business. Today he studies English at a university and we are proud to be part of his journey!
Cutlery set includes:
– 1 x spoon
– 1 x fork
– 1 x knife
– 1 x chopsticks
– 1 x bamboo straw
– 1 x straw cleaning brush
– 1 x cotton canvas wrap-around cutlery bag
– Spoon 20cm / 7.8”
– Fork 20cm / 7.8”
– Knife 20cm / 7.8”
– Chopsticks 22.5cm / 8.85”
– Bamboo straw 20cm / 7.8”
– cotton canvas wrap-around cutlery bag 24cm/ 9.4” x 6cm / 2.3”
Weight (Approx.) : 70g
• Wash with warm soapy water.
• Keep in a cool dry, well ventilated place.
• Do not store the cutlery damp.
• Avoid soaking the cutlery in water for long periods.
• Wash it with sponge and cold soapy water.
• Do not scrub over printing on the bag to avoid colour fading.